This loaded hash browns are perfect for volume eating (lots of food | low calories) && they are completely vegan!
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Shredded Hash Browns
- Half block Trader Joe’s Organic Tofu
- 1 cup Brocolli
- 1 slice Trader Joe’s Dairy Free Cheddar Style Slices
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper
- Sauce of choice
Cut your block of tofu in half and allow to “dry out” to get rid of as much liquid as possible. While waiting, chop up veggies, spray your pan with a quick spray of avocado oil and heat. Throw veggies and tofu in and break up tofu. Put stove top to high heat to begin drying out tofu. After a few minutes, drop to medium heat and throw in your 2 cups of hash browns. Season with desired seasoning and cover- stirring occasionally so that things don’t stick or burn. Once hash browns and tofu are cooked to your liking, turn heat down to low and place piece of dairy free cheese on top. Allow to melt and then plate your dish!
- 30g protein
- 49g carbs (w/ ketchup… 39g without ketchup)
- 15g fat