So, my previous taco recipe could’ve been A BIT more healthy! I made some tweaks, learned some things, and here is my new and improved version 🙂 I have made edits since I took this photo, which I’ve noted below!
Things You’ll Need:
- Beyond Beef Plant Based Ground
- Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
- Daiya Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I actually use the sliced american cheese from my burger recipe now, because it’s better for my MACROs)
- Hot Sauce
- Simple Truth Organic Dairy Free Sour Cream
- Tortilla *this is a spinach tortilla, which is NOT good for you!!!!! I recently found a better and healthy tortilla geared towards plant based lifestyles!* WHAT I USE NOW: Mission Protein Plant Powered Tortilla Wraps 6 Count !!!! Product is linked!
Cook meat on the stove and once cooked add 3/4 cups water and taco seasoning. Vegan cheese doesnt melt easily, so place cheese on tortilla and heat up for about 30 seconds. Add toppings and enjoy 🙂