It’s Sunday, which means more football! I’m most exctied to watch the Packers beat the 49ers 😉 This Vegan Chili is the perfect Sunday dish, and this recipe WILL allow for leftovers, thank goodness, because it’s super good. A crockpot is best, but if you’re pressed for time, just put it on the stove! Either way, this recipe allows you to throw everything together, sit back, and relax.
Serving Size: Enough for (4) people to eat dinner or make for (2) and save the rest!
All you need is:
- Hunt’s Traditional Tomato Sauce (2x) 29oz cans
- Kroger Chili Hot Beans (2x) cans
- Simple Truth Meatless Crumbles Bag
- McCormick Hot Chili Seasoning (2x)
- Green Peppers (2)
- Yellow Onion (1)
- Seasoning of your choice (I used Garlic Powder & Italian Seasoning)
- Additional: I eat my chili with rice, so I recommend Kroger Jasmine Rice. Austin uses Fritos and makes a Frito Pie out of this! The perfect Vegan Cheese is Daiya Dairy Free Cheddar Style Shreds.
Grab your pot or crockpot and pour 2 cans of Hunt’s Traditional Tomato Sauce , 2 cans of Kroger Chili Hot Beans , entire bag of Simple Truth Meatless Crumbles Bag , and 2 packs of McCormick Hot Chili Seasoning all together on low heat. Cut up your green peppers and onion (entire of all) and throw in as well. Season to taste. Once you mix all your ingredients together, turn heat on high and that’s it!! A super simple recipe packed with flavor. If you’re doing this on the stove, turn heat on high and stir occasionally. Make sure to cover with a lid to keep the heat in. If you’re doing it in a crockpot, cover with a lid and keep on high, and just stir when you feel! All these ingredients should cook in no time so just relax!
Add your cheese, rice, or fritos and dinner is ready!
Enjoy your dinner! ❤
Support My Dream!
Donations can help pay the bills and keep this cute website up and running! Love you guys so much ❤ ❤ !!!